Every year our Students secure University Ranks at the Karnataka State Law University Examinations.
In the academic year 2016-2017, B.B.A., LL.B, 5 years Course, Ms. Chaitra. L. secured the 2nd Rank; Ms. Banu Elamathy.
I secured the 4th Rank and LLB, 3 year Course Ms. Munseera. K.P secured the 7th Rank.
In 2017-18,B.B.A., LL.B, 5 years Course, Ms. Abhilasha R secured 1st Rank, Ms. Varaganthi Sai Sampretha secured 3rd Rank, Ms. Manish
Mahalingam secured 5th Rank, Ms. Mikhiya Anna Viju secured 8th Rank and Ms. Timandra Anthea Doherty secured 10th Rank.
In 2018-19,B.B.A., LL.B, 5 years Course, Ms. Shivangi Ranjan secured 4th Rank, Ms. Gouthami G secured 9th Rank and Ms. Sneha
Tiwari secured 10th Rank.
In 2019-20, LLB, 3 year Course, Ms. Madhushree G S secured 7th Rank
In 2020-21, B.B.A., LL.B, 5 years Course Ms. Preksha R Lalwani secured 5th Rank
Achievements at The International/ National Level:
1. Ms. S Meghana V Year B.B.A, LL. B (5 Years Course), participated in the 3rd International Photo Award, Moscow. She has participated in Spiritus 2018 held at NLSIU, Bengaluru. She also participated in All India Reporter Training Course. She has been recognized as International Throw ball player by Friend’s Sports Academy & represented India in Al Etihad Sports Academy which was held in UAE for throw ball. And had participated in International Law Conference on Law and regulations of AI: A Global perspective. Further has also participated Annual International Throw ball match organized by PESIT.
2. Ms. Aishwarya S. K and Ms. Nirmala of III Year, LL. B (3 Years Course) and Sushmita Roshni of II Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course) have secured second place for Best Memorial in Sri Siddappa Kambli Law College Moot Court Competition.
3. Ms. María Sharmila, Ms. Sushmita of III Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course) & Ms. Jagadeshwari. N of II Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course) has won the Best Memorial Award at Karnataka State Law University Kannada Moot.
4. Ms. Aishwarya S. K of III Year LL. B (3 Years Course), Ms. Sushmita Roshni II Year B.B.A., LL. B (5 Years Course), Ms. Niti Gupta of IV Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course), were awarded the Best Memorial Award held at Vivekananda Law College, Puthur – Mangalore.
5. Ms. Aishwarya S. K & Ms. Monika Begwani of III Year LL.B (3 Years Course), Ms. Sushmita Roshni II Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course), were the Runners Up at the VI International Law Moot Court Competition held at Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.
6. Ms. J Jaslin Lyncia participated in “the right to dissent” seminar held by CSA and Care at SJCC. She also participated in International Law Conference on Law and regulations of AI: A Global perspective. She has also participated in All India Reporter Training Course.
7. Ms. Mansi of V Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course), was ranked as top 3rd Youth Ambassador in India, conducted by International Centre for Culture and Education.
8. Ms. Preksha R Lalwani of III Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course), has been tagged with a title “TRUE IUITE” by i3 Organisation conducted by Mr. Charles Batte from Uganda, South Africa. And She has further presented a paper at one day National Seminar on “Our Constitution: Our Pride” held at R.V. Institute of Legal Studies, Bengaluru.
9. Ms. Gouthami.G & Ms. Reejha.M of V Year B.B.A., LL.B (5 Years Course), worked On “National Green Tribunal (NGT) Orders Vis -a- Vis High Court Orders in Environmental Matters Through Public Interest Ligamental Matters (PIL): A Karnataka Impact Assessment Report.
10. Karnataka State Law University National Moot Court Competition Ms. Munseer of 2nd year L.L.B won the “Best Lady Advocate”.
11. Karnataka State Law University International Moot Court Competition held on Ms. Preeksha Lalwani of 2nd year B.B.A., L.L.B won the “Best Lady Advocate”.
12. Bishop Cotton Academy -, students of our college had participated in cultural fest “Cotton Dextra” held atBishop Cotton Academy of Professional Management and got prizes: 1) Extempore (Hindi) – 1st prize, Ms. Priya Maria of 1styear L.L.B. 2) Business – 2ndprize, Ms. Sharanya and Ms. Tanuja of 2ndyear B.B.A., L.L.B.
13. “Tarana ” - Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies - students of our college had participated in cultural fest held at Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies and got prizes: 1) Duet Singing – 1st prize, Ms. Khushboo George of 5th year B.B.A., L.L.B and Ms. Blessy Sudarshan of 4th year B.B.A., L.L.B. 2) Rangoli – 3rd prize, Ms. Aadhaya Lochan of 3rd year B.B.A., L.L.B.
Students have brought laurels to the college by winning prizes at various competitions