Special Features Of Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law college
1. It is unique, to be exclusively for women and is the only College in Bengaluru to impart legal education for women alone, as on date.
2. It has got spacious and beautiful infrastructure in the lush green campus.
3. Well-furnished Moot Court Hall,Auditorium, Library equipped with e- journals and Reading room and spacious class rooms.
4. The collegehas, Legal Aid Club and Legal ServicesClinic, SC/ST and Minority Cell, NSS Unit, Red Cross Unit, Anti Ragging Cell, Prevention of Sexual
Harassment Cell, Girl Student Grievance Cell, Human Rights Cell and Placement Cell. We also have the Student Welfare Committee, Kannada Club,
Social Service Club, Environment Club, Fine Arts Club, Sports Club and Deborah Club. Students are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular
and co-curricular activities.
5. Efficient, experienced, equipped and eminent faculty is the remarkable feature.
6. Assignments are given in curriculum periodically to make the students get to know the subjects in depth.
7. Mid-semester examinations and Model examinations are held in all the subjects in each semester. Parents are given a feedback about their wards.
8. Certificate Course on “Personality Development” is offered by the college.
9. Students participation in co-curricular activities like Conferences, Seminars, Debates, Model Parliament, Mock Trial, Court visits, NGO visits,
Lok-Adalat, Workshops etc. is emphasized right from their entry into the course to enable them to become adepts in all arenas. The college also
hosts Conferences- National and International, Seminars, Workshops etc.
10. Students represent College in International /National /State Level Moot Court Competitions hosted by other Colleges/Universities.
11. A National Level Moot Court Competition- PrudentiaConscientiaIngeniumOccursus, meaning Wisdom, Knowledge and Talent Meet is conducted
every year by the College. The college has also entered into a MOU with Surana and Surana in conducting the first International Human Rights
Moot Court Competition.
12. National Level Cultural, Legal and Management Fest INTEGRATO is organized by our college. INTEGRATO in Latin is Integration or Bringing
People Together. It is with this desire to bring students of different fields and professions, to promote a sense of equality, friendship and
13. Special Lectures by eminent Jurists, distinguished Scholars, Experts, leaders, judges and leading advocates are arranged periodically.
14. Hostel facility is available for students hailing from other states.
15. The College is a registered member of India Survey on Higher Education of Government of India.
16. Placement cell is very active and many students are placed in various firms. The Placement Officer takes initiative to liaise with the firms on behalf
of the College. The Placement Officer also places the students for internship.
17. Student Welfare Committee works for the Welfare of the Students addressing their Grievances and alsoconducts various programmes.
18. Regular Parent Teachers Meetings in every semester are conducted wherein the parents could get information about their wards and check the
progress made by them in both academic and other activities.